Although a more recent venture, Jax has always enjoyed bringing people together to organise and provide one-off and longer running events.
- Carnival Messiah @ the Royal Albert Hall
- Production Assistant liaising with cast and crew to deliver excerpts from the acclaimed show at the Business In The Community Awards 2008.
- Carnival Messiah @ Harewood House
- Production Assistant working with a culturally and socially diverse cast of 200 including community members and professionals, and the 100 strong creative and production team. Responsibilities included liaising with and supporting all involved to put the show together as the 1000 capacity theatre was built inside a Big Top on the North Front of Harewood House. Also organised and delivered educational visits for the local community.
- Seasonal Soiree
- A one-off community event at Ladywood Arts, Religion and Community Centre, Birmingham. Responsibilities included realising the idea, bringing the acts together, ticketing, and stage managing.
- Other Production experience includes producing shows and drama exam performances in schools.